Since when is CHEWING on a Rosary consider a devotion?
Interesting that both men who are mentioned by Our Lady of La Salette have gone missing....
First Pope Viganò:
“May the curate of my Son, Pope Pius IX never leave Rome again after 1859; may he, however, be steadfast and noble, may he fight with the weapons of faith and love. I will be at his side. May he be on his guard against Napoleon: he is two-faced, and when he wishes to make himself Pope as well as Emperor, God will soon draw back from him. He is the master-mind who, always wanting to ascend further, will fall on the sword he wished to use to force his people to be raised up. Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879)
Priests and religious orders will be hunted down, and made to die a cruel death. Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879)
“The mischievous would attempt his life several times to do harm and shorten his days but neither him nor his successor will see the triumph of the Church of God. Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879)
“The Holy Father will suffer a great deal. I will be with him until the end and receive his sacrifice. Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879)
“The Vicar of my Son will suffer a great deal, because for a while the Church will yield to large persecution, a time of darkness and the Church will witness a frightful crisis. Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879)
Scenario on how Vigano makes himself Pope and Emperor
- Pope Benedict dies.
- Funeral held for Pope Benedict with most all of the Cardinals Bishops Priests in attendance.
- Earthquake hits leaving a city half in ruins and killing most all of those in attendance.
- Pope Francis survives and leaves Rome for Argentina.
- Rumors spread that Pope Francis is dead or near death.
- Viganò leaves his aristocratic life and shows up in Rome.
- Viganò demands that the remaining Cardinals take a vote to elect him the Pope.
- Rad Trads make threats to Cardinals that they must elect Viganò or else!
- Viganò is elected.
- Viganò can not clean up the mess like he thought he could
- Viganò orders Rad Trads to hunt down and murder all of Viganò's enemies.
- Viganò declares himself the Emperor.
“A forerunner of the Antichrist, with his troops gathered from several nations, will fight against the true Christ, the only Saviour of the world. He will shed much blood and will want to annihilate the worship of God to make himself be looked upon as a God. Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879)