Pope Francis Meets With 24 Prelates Of The Episcopal Conference of Congo On The Same Day That CDC Issues Travel Alert For Congo!
Woe to the inhabitants of the earth! There will be bloody wars and famines, plagues and infectious diseases. Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879)Ebola in Democratic Republic of the Congo
“The earth will be struck by calamities of all kinds (in addition to plague and famine which will be wide-spread). Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879)
Total Case Count: 62
Total Case Deaths: 35
Laboratory Confirmed Cases: 14
First the list of visitors:
Vatican City, 11 September 2014 (VIS) – Today the Holy Father received in audience:
- Archbishop Santo Gangemi, apostolic nuncio in Guinea and Mali
- Twenty-four prelates of the Episcopal Conference of Congo, on their “ad Limina” visit:
- Archbishop Francois Xavier Maroy Rusengo of Bukavu;
- Bishop Melchisedech Sikuli Paluku of Butembo-Beni;
.- Bishop Theophile Kaboy Ruboneka of Goma;
- Bishop Placide Lubamba Ndjibu, M. Afr., of Kasongo;
- Bishop Willy Ngumbi Ngengele, M. Afr., of Kindu;
- Bishop Sebastien Muyengo Mulombe of Uvira;
- Archbishop Marcel Madila Basanguka of Kananga
- Bishop Valentin Masengo Nkinda of Kabinda;
- Bishop Pierre-Celestin Tshitoko Mamba of Luebo;
- Bishop Felicien Mwanama Galumbulula of Luiza;
- Bishop Bernard-Emmanuel Kasanda Mulenga of Mbujimayi;
- Bishop Gerard Mulumba Kalemba of Mweka;
- Bishop Nicolas Djomo Lola of Tshumbe;
- Cardinal Laurent Monsengwo Pasinya, archbishop of Kinshasa, with his auxiliaries, Bishop Edouard Kisonga Ndinga, S.S.S., and Bishop Timothee Bodika Mansiyai, P.S.S.;
- Bishop Cyprien Mbuka, C.I.C.M., of Boma;
- Bishop Jose Moko Ekanga, P.S.S., of Idiofa;
- Bishop Philippe Nkiere Kena, C.I.C.M., of Inongo;
- Bishop Jean Gaspard Mudiso Mund’la, S.V.D., of Kenge;
- Bishop Edouard Mununu Kasiala of Kikwit;
- Bishop Fidele Nsielele Zi Mputu of Kisantu;
- Bishop Daniel Nlandu Mayi of Matadi; and
- Bishop Louis Nzala Kianza of Popokabaka.
- Archbishop Emil Paul Tscherrig, apostolic nuncio in Argentina.
Now for the CDC:
Ebola in Democratic Republic of the Congo
Updated: September 11, 2014
The purpose of this alert is to notify travelers that a small number of Ebola cases have been reported in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) and to inform travelers of actions they can take to reduce their risk of getting the disease.
CDC recommends that travelers to DRC protect themselves by avoiding contact with the blood and body fluids of people who are sick with Ebola. Although cases have been reported only in the Equateur Province, all travelers to DRC should be alert for reports of possible further spread within the country.
What is the current situation?
According to the Democratic Republic of the Congo’s Ministry of Health, cases of Ebola have been confirmed in Lokolia, Boende, and Watshikengo. The outbreak has been traced to a single patient who became infected after preparing bushmeat. This outbreak is not related to the ongoing Ebola outbreaks in Guinea, Nigeria, Liberia, and Sierra Leone. The DRC Minister of Health announced a series of preventive measures taken to stop the spread of the outbreak, including contact tracing and follow-up, treatment of patients, and infection prevention and control measures. It is not yet known if these actions will be successful.
CDC recommends that travelers to DRC, especially people going to Equateur Province, protect themselves by avoiding contact with the blood and body fluids of people who are sick with Ebola.
“In the year 1864, Lucifer together with a large number of demons will be unloosed from hell; they will put an end to faith little by little, even in those dedicated to God. They will blind them in such a way, that, unless they are blessed with a special grace, these people will take on the spirit of these angels of hell; several religious institutions will lose all faith and will lose many souls.Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879)
Several will abandon the faith, and a great number of priests and members of religious orders will break away from the true religion; among these people there will even be bishops. Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879)
"Francis / Bishop of Rome."
Francis The Destroyer
For In Those Days Jesus Christ Will Send Them Not A True Pastor, But A Destroyer ~ St. Francis