“May the curate of my Son, Pope Pius IX never leave Rome again after 1859; may he, however, be steadfast and noble, may he fight with the weapons of faith and love. I will be at his side. May he be on his guard against Napoleon: he is two-faced, and when he wishes to make himself Pope as well as Emperor, God will soon draw back from him. He is the master-mind who, always wanting to ascend further, will fall on the sword he wished to use to force his people to be raised up. Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879)
Back in the early days of the Internet Nationalist RAD TRADS would always mock Romans for worshiping the Emperor.
Nationalist RAD TRADS have always made it clear that they hate and despise the Universal Authority of the Roman Emperor, and have claimed that the POPE is supreme both in Spiritual and Temporal - RAD TRADS even claim that the Authority of the Roman Emperor comes directly from the POPE!
So now we get to witness first hand the RAD TRAD WORSHIP of Viganò.
This is gonna get sick. So much so that RAD TRADS will murder for their POPE Viganò.
- Pope Benedict dies.
- Funeral held for Pope Benedict with most all of the Cardinals Bishops Priests in attendance.
- Earthquake hits leaving a city half in ruins and killing most all of those in attendance.
- Pope Francis survives and leaves Rome for Argentina.
- Rumors spread that Pope Francis is dead or near death.
- Viganò leaves his aristocratic life and shows up in Rome.
- Viganò demands that the remaining Cardinals take a vote to elect him the Pope.
- Rad Trads make threats to Cardinals that they must elect Viganò or else!
- Viganò is elected.
- Viganò can not clean up the mess like he thought he could
- Viganò orders Rad Trads to hunt down and murder all of Viganò's enemies.
- Viganò declares himself the Emperor.
Now for the Viganò worshipers over at the Remnant:
Did Pope Francis call us to pray the Rosary to silence Archbishop Carlo Vigano? In this latest Sunday Sermon from South St. Paul, Father explains the history of the Holy Rosary and then stresses the necessity of praying the Rosary for the intention of a heavenly intervention in the ongoing crisis in the Church under Francis of Rome. “Let Heaven hear the sound of your rosaries so that the voices here on earth trying to expose the wickedness in the Church might be heard and this help bring an end to this wickedness.” Source