Pope Francis Made Müller A Cardinal But Apparently Doesn't Know The Mind Of Müller So The Pope Has To Ask Müller Five Pointed Questions! WHAT?
The Pope made Müller a Cardinal but the Pope doesn't know the mind of the one he made Cardinal?
So according to the liar Hickson the Pope asked these five pointed questions of the one he made a Cardinal!
The pope told him, however, that he only had five questions for him:
- Are you in favor of, or against, a female diaconate? “I am against it,” responded Cardinal Müller.
- Are you in favor of, or against, the repeal of celibacy? “Of course I am against it,” the cardinal responded.
- Are you in favor of, or against, female priests? “I am very decisively against it,” replied Cardinal Müller.
- Are you willing to defend Amoris Laetitia? “As far as it is possible for me,” the Prefect of the Congregation for the Faith replied: “there still exist ambiguities.”
- Are you willing to retract your complaint concerning the dismissal of three of your own employees? Cardinal Müller responded: “Holy Father, these were good, unblemished men whom I now lack, and it was not correct to dismiss them over my head, shortly before Christmas, so that they had to clear their offices by 28 December. I am missing them now.” Source
Did the Pope ask the same questions before he made Müller a Cardinal?
According to Skojec Pope Francis has always been in favor of:
- female diaconate
- repeal of celibacy
- female priests
So according to Skojec it is not unreasonable for Pope Francis to ask these questions of Müller - justifying Skojec in his decision to publish Hickson's lie.
If Pope Francis has always held to these beliefs of a female diaconate, repeal of celibacy & female priests, then don't you think Pope Francis would have asked Müller these questions before Pope Francis made Müller a cardinal on 22 February 2014?
Yea...there was no litmus test for making Müller a Cardinal and there's no litmus test for Müller in keeping his job as Prefect of the CDF.