Heretic Tony Palmer
Died On A Sunday Morning Riding His Motorcycle
1. Break in at the convent in Castel Gandolfo on Christmas day.
2. Pope Francis gives a beating to the Curia on 22 December 2014.
Italian police are hunting for a gang of bandits who broke into a convent in Castel Gandolfo, the Pope's summer retreat, on Christmas Day and took the mother superior hostage. Three men forced a window at the Pius XII Insitute in the Alban hills south of Rome just after midnight on Christmas Eve and began ransacking the mother superior’s office on the first floor. The noise woke the nuns sleeping or praying in their bedrooms on the second floor, the police said. When the mother superior appeared in her office to investigate, the men grabbed her and walked her to her bedroom where she was forced to hand over 5,000 euros (£4,000) from the convent's cash box.TelegraphHere is the video of the beating:
Here are the punches thrown:
1) Feeling immortal, immune or indispensable. “A Curia that doesn’t criticize itself, that doesn’t update itself, that doesn’t seek to improve itself is a sick body.”
2) Working too hard. “Rest for those who have done their work is necessary, good and should be taken seriously.”
3) Becoming spiritually and mentally hardened. “It’s dangerous to lose that human sensibility that lets you cry with those who are crying, and celebrate those who are joyful.”
4) Planning too much. “Preparing things well is necessary, but don’t fall into the temptation of trying to close or direct the freedom of the Holy Spirit, which is bigger and more generous than any human plan.”
5) Working without coordination, like an orchestra that produces noise. “When the foot tells the hand, ‘I don’t need you’ or the hand tells the head, ‘I’m in charge.’”
6) Having ‘spiritual Alzheimer’s.’ “We see it in the people who have forgotten their encounter with the Lord … in those who depend completely on their here and now, on their passions, whims and manias, in those who build walls around themselves and become enslaved to the idols that they have built with their own hands.”
7) Being rivals or boastful. “When one’s appearance, the color of one’s vestments or honorific titles become the primary objective of life.”
8) Suffering from ‘existential schizophrenia.’ “It’s the sickness of those who live a double life, fruit of hypocrisy that is typical of mediocre and progressive spiritual emptiness that academic degrees cannot fill. It’s a sickness that often affects those who, abandoning pastoral service, limit themselves to bureaucratic work, losing contact with reality and concrete people.”
9) Committing the ‘terrorism of gossip.’ “It’s the sickness of cowardly people who, not having the courage to speak directly, talk behind people’s backs.”
10) Glorifying one’s bosses. “It’s the sickness of those who court their superiors, hoping for their benevolence. They are victims of careerism and opportunism, they honor people who aren’t God.” 11) Being indifferent to others. “When, out of jealousy or cunning, one finds joy in seeing another fall rather than helping him up and encouraging him.”
12) Having a ‘funereal face.’ “In reality, theatrical severity and sterile pessimism are often symptoms of fear and insecurity. The apostle must be polite, serene, enthusiastic and happy and transmit joy wherever he goes.”
13) Wanting more. “When the apostle tries to fill an existential emptiness in his heart by accumulating material goods, not because he needs them but because he’ll feel more secure.”
14) Forming ‘closed circles’ that seek to be stronger than the whole. “This sickness always starts with good intentions but as time goes by, it enslaves its members by becoming a cancer that threatens the harmony of the body and causes so much bad — scandals — especially to our younger brothers.”
15) Seeking worldly profit and showing off. “It’s the sickness of those who insatiably try to multiply their powers and to do so are capable of calumny, defamation and discrediting others, even in newspapers and magazines, naturally to show themselves as being more capable than others.”
OK..who wrote the above nasty 'spiritual' piece for the Christmas greeting?
1. Pope Francis
2. Someone else
I would say someone else wrote the above not to say that Pope Francis is not capable of writing such things he most certainly is capable.
But please ask yourself - especially if you are a writer or a blogger - how can anyone write all that Pope Francis has utter over these last two years?
Here let me focus on the question better - How can anyone READ all that is published by the Vatican on what the Pope said in a Homily or in an Interview or meeting or......etc......
You can't read all of it. No one can.
So the simple explanation is that Pope Francis has a Ghost writer or two or more -maybe that is why the Pope himself seems schizophrenic - because he has so many different personalities writing for him.
Which brings us to the break in at the convent.
Why break into a convent?
No coherent explanation for committing such a crime unless the thieves are after something specific - like documents or a hard drive etc.
Have to ask if the Mother Superior is familiar with English and Italian and if she or other nuns at the convent have the capability of translating English in Italian.
Translating the writings of let's say a dead Tony Palmer into Italian for the Pope to use on some occasion. Seems reasonable that Pope Francis was using the writings of a Heretic to admonish the Curia. The Pope got nervous that someone would catch on the identity of the Pope's Ghost writer and the Pope ordered the break in at the Convent to steal the evidence of the translated words of Tony Palmer ....end of story
Now the Mother Superior no longer has to have the words of Tony Palmer translated and maybe the Pope has destroyed what remained of Palmer's heretical writings.....
“In the year 1864, Lucifer together with a large number of demons will be unloosed from hell; they will put an end to faith little by little, even in those dedicated to God. They will blind them in such a way, that, unless they are blessed with a special grace, these people will take on the spirit of these angels of hell; several religious institutions will lose all faith and will lose many souls.Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879)
Several will abandon the faith, and a great number of priests and members of religious orders will break away from the true religion; among these people there will even be bishops. Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879)
"Francis / Bishop of Rome."
Francis The Destroyer
For In Those Days Jesus Christ Will Send Them Not A True Pastor, But A Destroyer ~ St. Francis